Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The Bering Optics PRODIGY 348 PAR Thermal Monocular is a compact and lightweight thermal viewing device designed with the user comfort in mind. The device main functions such as ON/OFF/standby mode, zoom, brightness and image polarity adjustments are easy to operate by just engaging the four control buttons.
PRODIGY 348 is built with the specially developed LWIR (8-14µm) sensitive Vanadium Oxide (VOx) thermal core that is able to detect the heat of viewed objects at a distance of up to 500 meters away in any terrain, twilight and night time conditions.
PRODIGY 348 is Wi-Fi capable to enable the user to record videos and snap photos using the mobile device by simply activating the pre-installed app.
- Front lens protective cap
- Hard case and soft carrying pouch
- Wrist strap
- Neck cord
- Rubber eyecup
- Video output cable
- Battery recharge cable with USB port connector
- AC-DC Adaptor convertor 100-240V in to output 5V
- Video cable
- Lens cleaning cloth
- Instruction manual
- Rugged, compact and lightweight
- 5 levels of manual brightness control
- Focus free lens
- TV video output
- Automatic thermal based thermal core
- Black hot, White hot, Red hot, Color hot image polarity modes
- Nitrogen purged, water-resistant, dust-proof and shock proof
- Hotpoint detection crosshair
- Rechargeable battery - 6 hrs running time, with power-save standby mode
- Wi-Fi capable - take photos or record video (app req'd)
- Tripod mount - built in 1/4" tripod socket
Objective Lens: 30mm
Eye Relief: 15mm
FOV: 14 degrees x 10.5 degrees
Resolution: 384 x 288
Battery life: 6 hrs
Weight: 1 lb
Your Bering Optics product is warranted free of defects in workmanship and materials. In the event of a defect under this warranty, we will, repair the product. For night vision products, the image intensifier tube that enables night vision capability is warranted to be free from defects for a period of 2 years for Gen 1 and Photonis, 3 years for Gen 3 and Gen 3+, as are other light emitting devices such as IR Illuminators, red dots, and telescopic sight. Thermal imaging systems are warranted for 3 years. Light bulbs and batteries are not applicable to this warranty. This warranty does not cover damages caused by misuse or improper handling. Also, this warranty is null and void if modification or maintenance is provided by a third party not authorized by Bering Optics.
Any product returned under this warranty or for repair must be accompanied by the following items:
- Return Authorization Number (RA#) - to obtain RA#, email to email@example.com. Write RA# on the top of the shipping box.
- A brief letter explaining the problem
- Defective product
- Copy of the original receipt showing when and where the product was purchased
- Contact person's name, address and a daytime phone number.
The product shall be sent in the sturdy package to prevent damage in transit with postage prepaid per the shipping instructions received with the Return Authorization Number (RA#)
- In order to qualify for a full refund within the first 30 days, the items shall be in their original packaging and unused.
- Returns after 30 days might be accepted for a full refund on an exception basis, subject to approval by Bering Optics.
- Obtain a return authorization (RA) number by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Repackage the product in its original packaging with all accessories. Write RA# on the top of the shipping box. Please ship the item using USPS, UPS or FedEx and retain your receipt with the tracking information. Insurance for the full value of the shipped items is recommended.
- Include a packing list containing SKU, quantity shipped and RMA #
- All charges related to the return of the product are the responsibility of the dealer and will not be refunded.
- If the item has a manufacturing defect, we will exchange or repair at no cost..
- The items which have been disassembled or in a non-resalable condition may not be returned or exchanged.
- The returned product due to buyer’s remorse will not be accepted if the returned product shows signs of wear and tear, for example scratches, worn mounting screws, threads.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been received in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for shipment within 5 business days, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send tracking information to the email your provided at the time of your order within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage, please make note of it when signing for delivery. In the unlikely event of your item(s) arriving damaged, please send clear photos of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
If your order is cancelled within 48 hours of ordering, the credit card used at purchase will be credited with a full refund.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that was used when placing your order.
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within three months of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Please note, our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax