Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Rock. Solid. Stability. Athlon’s carbon fiber tripods come ready to support your rifle or binos with the included bowl mount or ball head. NOTE: You will need the tripod adapter if using for binos - sold separately.
The ball head features friction control, fluid pan control, ball lock, and Arca-Swiss quick release system compatibility for direct-to-rifle attachment. Three leg diameter options offer increasing stability and maximum support weight for spotting optics or as a weapon-mount platform.
The Midas Tripod comes in the following variations (CF = carbon fiber): See each variation's specs and pricing in it's own section.
- CF 40, 40mm tube, 55mm ball head
- CF 36, 36mm tube, 55mm ball head
- CF 32, 32mm tube, 44mm ball head
- CF 29, 29mm tube, 44mm ball head
Specifications (CF 40)
Maximum leg diameter: 40mm
Maximum extended height: 71"
Lowest extended height: 10"
Folded height: 29"
Leg sections: 4
Leg angles: 3
Leg lock: twist
Maximum load: 88 lbs
Weight: 8.4 lbs
Demand the most from your equipment. When things go unexpectedly or accidents happen, rest assured, Athlon Optics carry a lifetime transferable warranty. Athlon guarantees to repair or replace your product if damaged through normal use. No charge, no receipt, no registration required.
- This warranty does not cover damages caused by deliberate damage, misuse, theft or maintenance provided by someone other than the Athlon Authorized Service Department.
- Athlon Life Time Warranty only covers binoculars, rifles scopes, spotting scopes, red dots, prism scopes, magnifiers and laser rangefinders. Other Athlon Products have standard one year warranty.
- Please note that any altering of the products, such as Duracoat, hydro dipping or spray painting, will void the warranty. Cosmetic alteration of Athlon Optics must be completed by a certified Cerakote applicator (found here: https://www.cerakote.com/find-applicator). Athlon Optics products damaged by improper application will not be covered by the lifetime warranty. Should an optic require warranty work, Athlon Optics will not cover the cost of Cerakoting should we deem the optic irreparable or choose to replace it.
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within three months of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Please note, our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Shipping and Returns
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been received in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for shipment within 5 business days, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send tracking information to the email your provided at the time of your order within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage, please make note of it when signing for delivery. In the unlikely event of your item(s) arriving damaged, please send clear photos of the damage to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
If your order is cancelled within 48 hours of ordering, the credit card used at purchase will be credited with a full refund.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that was used when placing your order.