Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The rugged benchmark for all-weather brightness and clarity, Athlon Midas 12x50 UHD Binoculars are light and slim thanks to a magnesium chassis. With extra-low dispersion glass lenses, advanced fully multi-coated optics, and high-quality BAK-4 prisms with Athlon's ESP dielectric coating plus phase coating, the Midas binos gather maximum light and produce brilliant color fidelity. The waterproof, shockproof design and rubber armor are ready for anything you are.
No matter the conditions, with Midas, the outlook is clear. Other design enhancements include Athlon's XPL Lenses coating that protects the exterior lenses from scratches, dust and anything else mother nature throws at you. They also feature improved twist-up eyecups and argon purging.
OFFER VALID FROM MAY 1 - JUNE 30, 2022. CLICK ON "FREE BINO HARNESS" BELOW FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO CLAIM YOUR FREE BINO HARNESS!
Objective Lens: 50mm
Field of View: 281' @ 1000 yds
Eye Relief: 15mm
Optics: Roof prism
Weight: 2 lbs
Demand the most from your equipment. When things go unexpectedly or accidents happen, rest assured, Athlon Optics carry a lifetime transferable warranty. Athlon guarantees to repair or replace your product if damaged through normal use. No charge, no receipt, no registration required.
- This warranty does not cover damages caused by deliberate damage, misuse, theft or maintenance provided by someone other than the Athlon Authorized Service Department.
- Athlon Life Time Warranty only covers binoculars, rifles scopes, spotting scopes, red dots, prism scopes, magnifiers and laser rangefinders. Other Athlon Products have standard one year warranty.
- Please note that any altering of the products, such as Duracoat, hydro dipping or spray painting, will void the warranty. Cosmetic alteration of Athlon Optics must be completed by a certified Cerakote applicator (found here: https://www.cerakote.com/find-applicator). Athlon Optics products damaged by improper application will not be covered by the lifetime warranty. Should an optic require warranty work, Athlon Optics will not cover the cost of Cerakoting should we deem the optic irreparable or choose to replace it.
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within three months of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Please note, our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Shipping and Returns
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been received in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for shipment within 5 business days, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send tracking information to the email your provided at the time of your order within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage, please make note of it when signing for delivery. In the unlikely event of your item(s) arriving damaged, please send clear photos of the damage to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
If your order is cancelled within 48 hours of ordering, the credit card used at purchase will be credited with a full refund.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that was used when placing your order.
I bought these because I was tired of waiting for another brand to come back in stock. Glad I did. I'm a long time user of quality optics so I'm kinda picky. My intended use is hunting, but I have used them to glass a few birds and other critters. Individual feathers and hairs and amazingly sharp. These nocs are absolutely crystal clear. Fantastic light transmission with no chromatic aberration that I am able to discern. They simply provide an extremely high quality image. The build quality is equally impressive. They are a few ounces heavier than competitors due to the construction but I don't mind because they feel like a quality product in hand rather than junk. Unbeatable warranty and priced at a fraction of comparable products. I would say they easily compare to optics of 2 to 3 times the price.