Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The Athlon Cronus 15x56 UHD binoculars are designed with serious glassing in mind, with exceptional edge to edge clarity, sharp detail enhancement, ultra-clear brightness and true color representation. Whether you are on your annual hunt for whitetails on the family farm in Alabama, or filling your tag on a once in a lifetime Montana big horn, don't leave anything to chance.
Athlon designed these binoculars with their revolutionary E2ES lens system giving you a flat field of view. They also included ED Glass resulting in a clearer and sharper image. Athlon's state of the art ESP, Enhance Spectral Prism, dielectric coating reflects 99 percent of the light through the prism assembly. A magnesium chassis is used to reduce weight while keeping the chassis rugged to withstand the scrapes and bumps of constant use. Comes with an ultra sturdy hard carrying case.
Objective Lens: 56mm
Field of View: 235' @ 1000 yds
Eye Relief: 18.5mm
Optics: Roof prism
Weight: 2.8 lbs
Demand the most from your equipment. When things go unexpectedly or accidents happen, rest assured, Athlon Optics carry a lifetime transferable warranty. Athlon guarantees to repair or replace your product if damaged through normal use. No charge, no receipt, no registration required.
- This warranty does not cover damages caused by deliberate damage, misuse, theft or maintenance provided by someone other than the Athlon Authorized Service Department.
- Athlon Life Time Warranty only covers binoculars, rifles scopes, spotting scopes, red dots, prism scopes, magnifiers and laser rangefinders. Other Athlon Products have standard one year warranty.
- Please note that any altering of the products, such as Duracoat, hydro dipping or spray painting, will void the warranty. Cosmetic alteration of Athlon Optics must be completed by a certified Cerakote applicator (found here: https://www.cerakote.com/find-applicator). Athlon Optics products damaged by improper application will not be covered by the lifetime warranty. Should an optic require warranty work, Athlon Optics will not cover the cost of Cerakoting should we deem the optic irreparable or choose to replace it.
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within three months of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Please note, our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Shipping and Returns
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been received in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for shipment within 5 business days, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send tracking information to the email your provided at the time of your order within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage, please make note of it when signing for delivery. In the unlikely event of your item(s) arriving damaged, please send clear photos of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
If your order is cancelled within 48 hours of ordering, the credit card used at purchase will be credited with a full refund.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that was used when placing your order.
This is my first pair of quality binos, but I have a lot of experience with high end riflescopes like the Vortex Razor and Delta Stryker and this is easily as clear as those. The field of view is absolutely insane and I can't look at optics the same way after using these